The School includes classes from K.G-I to Class XII. The curriculum of the Central Board of secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi, is followed from K.G-I to Class-XII. English is the medium of instruction; Bengali and Hindi are also included as languages.
Course of Study
1. One year of Nursery cum KG-I (48 months completed, 4+).
2. One year of KG II (4+ and 5+)
3. Ten years for CBSE.
4. Two years for +2 (H.S) Board exam.
4. Public examinations are held at the end of Class X (CBSE) & Class XII (CBSE).
5. For CBSE examination, each and every student must take the following subjects:
1) ENGLISH, 2) BENGALI OR HINDI, 3) ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION
4) SOCIAL STUDIES 5) MATHEMATICS, 6) SCIENCE 7) INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.
5. For Senior Secondary sections subjects available are: History (027), Political Science (028), Geography (029), Economics (030), Physical Education (048), English (301), and Information Technology.
Rules and regulation of the syllabus and assessment of students’ performance are one in Accordance with the standard set by the Central Board of secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
K.G-I and K.G-II
The students of K.G-I and K.G-II will have the same uniform on all the days. They are not given ties.
I to V
The students of classes I to IV are to wear the check shirts, with black skirt/ half pants, new tie maroon with school name imprinted, new belt with new socks with red border and black shoes with lace on Monday and Tuesday. On Wednesday and Thursday white dress will be put. And on Friday and Saturday they will wear black shoes, black socks with maroon border, black skirt/ half pants with the school colour (T-shirt). Maroon sweater for winter.
VI to X
The students of class V to X are to wear the check shirts, with black skirt/pants, new tie maroon with school name imprinted, new belt with new socks with red border and black shoes with lace on Monday and Tuesday. On Wednesday and Thursday white dress will be put. And on Friday and Saturday they will wear black shoes, black skirt/pant with the school colour (T-shirt). Maroon sweater for winter.
Boys will wear small blue stripes on white shirt, black pants stitches loose, blue tie with school name imprinted, black socks with red border, black shoes and black belt provided by the school and girls will wear salwar blue stripes with collar, blue dupatta and black shoe and socks on Monday and Tuesday. On Wednesday and Thursday boys put white dress and girls put white salwar and P.T shoes. And on Friday and Saturday boys come with house T-shirt and black pant and girls with white salwar and dupatta of their own house colors.
1. Library books may be issued once in two weeks.
2. When taking a book, if any defect is noticed, it should be brought to the notice of the Librarian.
3. Books lost or damaged must be replaced by the borrower.
4. Books overdue may be returned on any library day with a fine of Rs. 5/- per day.
1. Pupils are expected to regularly prepare their lessons & do their homework.
2. It is obligatory to wear the uniform prescribed for the season on class days and at school functions. Those who are not correctly dressed in conformity with the regulation of the school will not be admitted to the classes.
3. Pupils who travel by the school buses are expected to observe strict discipline inside the buses as well as at the bus stops. Those who do not deport themselves in an orderly manner are liable to forfeit their transport facilities. No pupil is allowed to get down at any bus stop other than one indicated in the application form.
7. Those who do not report to class for one week after the vacation will have their names struck off the rolls. The Principal reserves the right to consider applications for the readmission of such pupils.
8. Pupils should treat their classrooms as sacred places. They are expected to maintain silence and order in the classrooms. Those who disturb the class will be sent out of the classroom. During the absence of a teacher from the class, pupils must obey the leader appointed to maintain good order.
9. Running, playing or shouting in the school building is not permitted. During the class hours pupils should move along the corridors in silence and in order.
10. Participation in games, physical training, cultural activities and socially useful productive works, are compulsory. Exemption will be granted on medical grounds only.
11. Pupils are strictly forbidden to form any association or to engage themselves in any group activity or to raise funds for any purpose without the permission of the Principal or an officer authorized by him on his behalf.
12. Books, cardigans, Tiffin boxes, water bottles, etc. belonging to the pupils should bear the name of the owner. The school does not hold itself responsible for articles lost in the school premises.
13. Pupils are not allowed to buy, sell or exchange any articles among themselves in the school premises.
14. No one should write on the furniture or walls or damage any school articles. Damage by accident should be reported to the Principal at once. Any damage caused to school property or to the property of another student must be made good.
15. Pupils shall not circulate books, magazines or periodicals in the school without the permission of the Principal.
16. Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, theft, dishonesty, immoral conduct, insubordination, neglect of home work, disobedience or disrespect towards the members of the staff, unruly behaviour or immoral influence justifies dismissal.
17. English should be spoken in the school bus and in the school premises at all times in order to acquire fluency in speaking the language.
18. Certificates of any sort will be issued only two days after the application has been submitted to the office. A fee of Rs. 50/- will be charged for any extract from the school registers.
19. A student missing from the class room during class hours without the permission of the teacher concerned even if it is for practices of any kind will be viable to punishment.
20. Without the written permission from the Principal, pupils will not be allowed to leave the school during school hours.
21. Once a student is found absent from school for more than a week (7) days consecutively without prior permission and information a student will be debarred from the school. A fresh re-admission will be required.
22. Pupils of this school are not permitted to bring Mobile phones, Electronic gadgets, unauthorized CDs, magazines, Fancy watches and Gold ornaments to the school and other valuable goods.
07.45 A.M. to 1.30 P.M.
On Saturdays School timing:
07.45 A.M. to 1.30 A.M.
The Principal’s office hours are from 9 A.M. to 1 P.M. The School office hours are from 08.15 A.M. to 1.30 P.M.